Within the framework of 18th International scientific conference «Sakharov Readings 2018: environmental problems of the XXI century» it was held the meeting of the members of Public Council of the basic organization of the CIS member states on environmental education:
Maskevich S.А. – Chairman of the Public Council, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, professor, Director of International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University (Republic of Belarus);
Poznyak S.S. – Deputy Chairman of the Public Council, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, professor, Deputy Director for Research of International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University (Republic of Belarus);
Dziatkovskaya E.N. – Doctor of Biological Sciences, professor, senior researcher of the Institute of Education Development Strategy of the Russian Academy of Education, head of the network UNESCO Chair “Ecological education for sustainable development in a globalized world” (Russian Federation), (participation via Skype).
Zhuk E.Yu. – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General Ecology, Biology and Ecological Genetics of International Sakharov Environmental Institute of Belarusian State University (Republic of Belarus);
Krasnogorskaya N.N. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, head of the Chair of профессор, Head of the Department of Production and Industrial Ecology Safety, Ufa State Aviation Technical University (Russian Federation), (participation via Skype).
Kukharuk E.S. – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Head of the International Relations Section of the Institute of Pedology, Agrochemistry and Soil Protection «N.Dimo» (Republic of Moldova), (participation via Skype).
Mirsaidov U.M. – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, professor of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan, Chief Researcher of the Agency for Nuclear and Radiation Safety at the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan (Republic of Tajikistan);
Ordobaev B.S. – Head of the Department of Emergency Protection of the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University (Republic of Kyrgyzstan), (participation via Skype).
Chernaya V.V. – Candidate of Gegraphical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Ecology of Nature Management of Ryazan State University named for S.Yesenin (Russian Federation).
- Discussion of the interim results of the implementation of the Action Plan of the Public Council for 2018.
- Information of the members of the Public Council on the planned activities within the framework of the Public Council’s Work Plan and the possibility of participation of members of the Public Council in it.
- Proposals for the revitalization of the activities of the member states of the Public Council for the implementation of activities within the framework of the Public Council’s Work Plan.
- On participation in the 8th International students olympiada «Environmental Safety».
- On the project of scientific-practical and educational innovation cluster «Model territory of the continuing ecological education for sustainable education of the region» (Ryzan district).
- On the actual questions of cooperation in the field of ecological education and the tasks on the providing ecological safety of the CIS member states.
- On the creation of the mutual Master programs in the framework of solving the issues of creating a unified environmental and educational environment for the CIS member states.
As a result of the meeting, it was decided to approve the work of the basic organization of the CIS member states on environmental education to implement the Action Plan for the current year. The participants of the meeting expressed interest in further development of cooperation and hope for the expansion of interuniversity relations in priority areas within the framework of the Public Council.